Monday, February 9, 2009

one year anniversary

today is the one year anniversary of this blog and i thought i'd peek my head out to say thanks to all the people out there who have traveled with me this year. i am truly blessed to know you in real life and/or virtually, wherever you may be.

i have not given up on blogging, it's been a wild learning experience, but i am not sure how or when i will continue. there is merit to all the suggestions i've received, and i'm allowing those seedling ideas to sprout in my brain.

i miss the reckless abandon of just hitting the 'publish post' button when i've laid bare my thoughts, though i've realized it's not the best thing for everyone in my life. at least, it seems that way now. i've started to hope that it will all make sense later, and we will understand and love each other better for it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a year it has been! Jammed packed with enough adventure for five years for the average person. Thanks for sharing with us....I hope you continue to blog and that it brings you more joy and less heartache in the future. I've enjoyed checking your blog several times a week and will miss you if you disappear from the blogasphere!

Anonymous said...

Got your postcard. We are seriously thinking about how we can make a trip to your place a reality. We miss you terribly! When you get a chance, send us your address. Love you! Kim & Big Bro

Anonymous said...

Kim and Big Bro are cool. You guys seemed to really be on the same page about stuff. Tell them I said "hi" when you see'em. If you remember.

Anonymous said...

Glad you will be back soon. I also check the blog often.

judilyn said...

I've been reading your blog since you announced it on the VanDwellers list, and have enjoyed reading about the different things you've been doing in the different places.

Perhaps you could continue writing about your adventures, but without the so-very personal things that have caused you grief.

Virtual hugs,


Judie

Kate said...

Hello, from your friendly Memphis follower! Bon anniversaire, you brave, brave woman! I love reading your blog, and I hope you never go away from us!

Anonymous said...

Time for an update.....please.